Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


 
I can't seem to get these photos to rotate.....they are turned the right way in every other program I open them in.....perplexing!!!!  I'm just going to go with it, so bear with me!

These are the Valentines we made for the kid's classmates.  The actual cards had a real sucker/lolly.

They're cute aren't they?  And getting so big!  It was just starting to snow as I took these photos yesterday.  It's February and promises of spring of still a couple months away up here in Montana.

Wishing you all lots of extra lovin' and huggin' and kissin' and romancin' on this day!

2 comments:

  1. Happy (belated) Valentines Day to you too Rikka. Hope your day was better than ours (all had stomach virus in this household! So not romantic;) Cute kids on cute cards, good job on both fronts:)
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cutest cards!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! No-reply commentors don't get to read my witty replies, and that's just sad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...